Sunday, 6 July 2008

A lot of Growing up to do.

Many of you are aware if you know is a person. That my strengths are I'm a nice individual but i think another one of my personal flaws is my fiery temper. Yes this blog is not only going to address Taiwan issues but my own personal being as well.

First of there is a behavior I really truly despise from foreign men and that i attempting to break up a serious relationship. Many foreign men come into Taiwan it's obvious they're losers. IE they look totally like guys who back home in America or whatever country they're in couldn't hold their own there so they come to Taiwan? Why because Taiwan needs political allies so they're willing to give any white person even if he is a piece of garbage hand outs better starting salary than anyone. In addition these idiots come in and totally disrespect Taiwan. However, that's not only in Taiwan. Recently the significant other in my life went to America and she was approached by this socially inept scrawny guy. Even though she refused more than once the loser kept on trying.

Now yeah the guy was wrong however my temper got the best of me. One I should be proud my girlfriend stood by my side. Two I should also be proud the reason she did that was because she cares very much and I am very happy she feels the same way as I feel about her. However, for some odd reason that just wasn't enough for me. My anger peaked to the point where I relished annihlating him in a fist fight since one i'm physically fit and incredibly aggressive. However, I know and many friends I talked to have informed me that this is not the way mature individuals solve their problems. No woman likes their husband or boyfriend being short tempered and always inclined to throw punches anytime something is not right or when they don't like something. I am not an 18 year old anymore and I just can't solve my problems by fist fighting or using my power to hurt people I just flat out don't respect or like.

Yes it is true many foreign men in Taiwan or abroad are disrespectful dicks that need to learn something called manners and social skills. Still I can't counter their lack of social skills with violence or anger. Even though my temper and my predilection towards violence has gotten better with age. I still have an awful lot of growing up to do.

No comments: